Ready to paint, professional quality, gessoed linden wood
10% discount on orders of 3 or more boards
The luzga rebated edge is gently bevelled to a depth of 4 mm. All the panels are made from seasoned linden (lime) wood and are reinforced on the short sides with slot-end braces.
The large panel has two additional two dovetail sponki (braces) which are bevelled at each end. All of the boards are approximately 2.8 cm thick (excluding any braces) and are prepared with a traditional and resilient gesso, making them suitable for all types of gilding and quality icon painting projects or commissions.
HOW TO ORDER
2) I will then email a pro-forma invoice to you, which will show the total including the postal cost (see ‘Delivery & P&P’ below).
3) Payment can be made by Paypal, bank transfer or cheque (payment details will be on the pro forma).
4) Once payment has been received, your order will be despatched for delivery within 3 working days.
5) You can also get in touch by phone to place an order or to make enquiries: 0203 673 6417
Limited stocks available in the following sizes (Width x Height x Depth)
SMALL KOVCHEG: 20 x 25 x 2.8 cm (width of raised border: 2.3 cm) £32.00 each + P&P
MEDIUM KOVCHEG: 25 x 30 x 2.8 cm (width of raised border: 2.4 cm) £43.00 each + P&P
LARGE KOVCHEG: 28 x 35 x 4 cm inclusive of braces (width of raised border: 2.5 cm) £55.00 each + P&P
DELIVERY & P&P COSTS (this will vary according to board size and qty)
Here’s a guide to the postage charges:
1 to 3 panels: £4.50 – £14.00
4+ panels: £17.00 – £24.00
The exact cost of delivery will be stated on your pro forma.
Please allow up to 3-4 working days for your order to arrive via a ‘Signed For’ service. Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only.
1) 10% discount for all Icon Adventures clients past and present
2) 10% discount all orders of 3 or more panels
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Damaged or faulty panels can be returned for a full refund provided proof of damage is photographed and reported at the time of delivery and the goods are returned within 10 days.
Other returns can be refunded but will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge plus the postage cost. These charges will be deducted from the refund amount. The return postage costs will not be refunded and this expense must be met by the customer.